TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min.
MAKES: 6 servings
· 1-1/2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes (about 3 medium), cut into wedges
· 6 medium garlic cloves, chopped
· 4 tablespoons olive oil (I use coconut oil)
· 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
· 1-1/2 teaspoons paprika
· 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt (reserve 2/4 teaspoon to toss potatoes when finished)
· 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
· 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
· 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
· 1/8 teaspoon pepper
· 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
1. In a large bowl, toss potatoes with 2 tablespoons oil. Combine the remaining ingredients; sprinkle over potatoes and toss to coat.
2. Arrange potatoes in a single layer in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 40-45 minutes or until tender, stirring once.
4. Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil in a large skillet. Add the garlic and cook over moderately low heat, stirring, until crisp and lightly browned; do not let the garlic get too brown or it will be bitter.