Stuffed Crimini Mushrooms
8 ounces cremini mushrooms, washed & stemmed
1 large jalapeno, minced
1 small onion, finely chopped
1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded (reserve 1/4 cup)
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1⁄4cup Italian breadcrumbs
1⁄2 cup butter or margarine
Salt and pepper, to season caps
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix jalapeno, onion, garlic, and 1/4 cup parm into butter.
3. Place caps on baking sheet and season to taste w salt/pepper.
4. Fill caps with butter mixture. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 parm over all the caps. Sprinkle 1/4 of bread crumbs over the parm coated caps.
5. Bake for 15 minutes or until mushroomsgive up juices.
6. Broil to crisp up topping if not to satisfaction. Serve and Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Genius Kitchen
Cook Time: 32 mins