Creamy Chicken & Broccoli Bowties
12 oz. bowties
1 head broccoli, cut into florets
1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Freshly ground black pepper
1 c. milk
1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan
6 oz. cream cheese, softened
3 cloves garlic, minced
Crushed red pepper flakes, for garnish
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook bowties according to package directions until al dente. During the last 2 minutes of cooking, add broccoli and cook until bright green. Drain and return to pot.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper. Cook until golden, 8 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate to let rest, then thinly slice.
- Add milk, Parmesan, cream cheese, and garlic to skillet and let melt and thicken, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add cooked bowties and broccoli and chicken to skillet and toss until completely combined.
- Garnish with crushed red pepper flakes and serve.
Recipe adapted from Delish
Cook time: 30 mins