Every Corbin Hill Farm Share is built to be as diverse and balanced as possible; enabling you to make healthy meals! We always include a green, a fruit, and the occasional fun and "interesting" vegetable. Over the course of last summer, our shareholders received the following (among many others): tomatoes, kale, corn, peppers, broccoli, bok choy, sweet potatoes, plums, peaches, grapes, and blueberries.
We also offer a wide variety of add-on items like yogurt, cheese, jams, honey and hot sauces. We work with farmers who use sustainable growing practices, and when you purchase a share through Corbin Hill Food Project you are receiving more than just produce – you are becoming part of a movement that’s redefining relationships between communities, farmers, and investors. Read more about our values and mission statement here.
Full List of Summer 2017 Sites
- Department of Environmental Protection(59-17 Juntion Boulevard)(Staff Only) 12:00pm-2:00pm
- RiverSide Church (91 Claremont Avenue) 2:30pm - 7:00pm
- Food Bank Of New York (252 West 116th Street) 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Community League of the Heights (511 W 157th Street) 4:30pm - 7:30pm
- Community Healthcrae Network (94-98 Manhattane Ave) 4:00pm - 7:00pm
- Central Park East II (19 E 103rd St) 3:00pm - 6:30pm
- Brotherhood-SisterSol (512 W 143rd St) 3:30pm - 6:30pm
- Bedstuy Early Childhood Development Center (260 Jefferson Ave) 2:00pm - 5:00pm
- Lehman College (250 Bedford Park Boulevard W) 2:30pm - 6:30pm
- Friends of Corbin Hill (32 W. 118th Street) 5:00pm - 7:30pm
- Caribbean House Health Center (1167 Nostrand Ave) 3:30pm - 5:30pm
- Natural Resources Defense Council(40 West 20th Street)(Staff Only) 3:00pm-5:00 pm
- Trinity Lower East Side (602 East 9th Street) 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- New School (2 West 13th Street) 2:00pm - 4:30pm
- WE ACT for Environmental Justice(1854 Amsterdam Ave.) 12:15pm-1:15pm
- Agape's Bounty (8712 Glenwood Road) 9:30am - 12:00pm
Sites will be added and updated throughout the season.
Chef Roz has cooked up a delcious salad using swiss chard!
Give your broccoli a new twist this week!
Try this refreshing beet salad!
A one pan “pasta” featuring golden beet noodles and their greens tossed in a spicy and creamy cilantro sauce.
Try this mouthwatering recipe Chef Roz cooked up this week!
Try out this creative fritter recipe that was demoed at one of our sites this week. Click Here to download the recipe card.
Try this refreshing snap pea salad our Community Chef Louise cooked up for us this week.
This week our Shareholders at FOCH are in for a real treat because they will get to sample this recipe at the site's cooking demo. Click Here to download the recipe card.
Our Community Chef Louise Noel cooked up an amazing pasta salad dish using this Chimichurri Sauce! It is a fantastically, flavorful quick dish!