Signing up for Farm Share is simple. We use a platform called Local Food Marketplace that allows you to create and mange your own account. This provides you, our Shareholder, a lot more flexibility by allowing you to set up a payment plan or place your account on hold at any time. If you are a new Shareholder, follow the steps below to create your account. If you run into any problems or need extra help, feel free to call us at 212-870-2003 or email us at email@example.com. We have Local Food Marketplace experts on standby to help get you started.
Register for a Local Food Marketplace Account
Click the sign-up button above.
Register as a user and create a new account.
After you've registered, login to your account.
Select your customer type- EBT/SNAP Shareholder - select this if you are paying for your Share with EBT / SNAP only
- Standard Shareholder - select this option if you will plan to pay the regular price of the Share.
- Social Impact Shareholder - select this option if you would like to make a tax deductible donation through your weekly purchase to provide discounted pricing for EBT / SNAP Shareholders. Learn more here.
Complete registration information and questions.
Once your registration is complete, you are ready to pick out your subscriptions. Click the "Shop Subscriptions" button
At the top of the page, select your Farm Share pick-up location. This will show you what subscription options are available at that location as offerings vary from site to site.
From there, select the subscriptions you'd like to purchase by hitting the orange "Subscribe" button underneath each subscription option you choose.
Select your pick-up "location" again.
Choose your payment plan.- Pay by order - this is a weekly payment plan
- Single payment - this is a single payment for the whole season available for produce, eggs and fruit shares.
Press the orange "Subscribe" button.
A pop-up screen will appear showing you the terms and conditions.
Select your payment type.
Read and check that you agree to the policy.
After that, you can continue shopping for other subscription and add-on options.
- After you've added all the subscriptions you'd like, you will be left on the "account subscriptions" page, which will show you everything you have signed up for through Corbin Hill.
- You'll receive a welcome email as well as a series of automatic emails that confirm each subscription you signed up for through Local Food Marketplace.
- If you have any questions about your first distribution date, feel free to contact us at 212-870-2003 during normal business hours.
- Remember to bring a bag to pick-up your Share.
- Get excited for some fresh, local food!